Disclaimer

On January 1, 2009, I started an experiment to write one new joke every day for at least one year. As 2009 rolled forward, the universe proceeded to deal me a series of events that left me with no lack of inspiration for new material. Most of these jokes have found their way into my on-stage routine, and most of them have become staples of my act.

Now that I have made it through my first year, my focus has shifted from quantity to quality. I still update with new jokes, just not on my original every frickin' day deadline. Please feel free to grade these jokes, and heckle them. If a joke gets heckled enough, I will go back and make them better. I want to make sure my audience gets their money's worth, even though this is a free service.

Monday, November 2

Audience participation caption contest

Post your captions in the heckler's section below.

Here are mine for the week:

1. Jose Cuervo paid big money for the distribution of this photo.

2. Why do I think of England when I look at this?

3. This is what every conservative Christian imagines when someone mentions gay marriage.

4 comments:

  1. 1.) Ralphie from "A Christmas Story" all growed up.
    2.)Beefeater-"Helping people with swine-flu and those who rub inanimate objects on their genitals forget about their problems since 1820"

    ReplyDelete
  2. That picture is one of the scariest, creepiest things I ever seen! Don't drink Beefeaters it will turn you into an S&M Pig!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is it just me, or has Angel Salazar gotten taller?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Man, that earring makes him look so gay.

    ReplyDelete